Our main objective is helping kids be as healthy as possible, both physically and emotionally. HealthBay Clinic Pediatricians are experienced in dealing with problems of new-borns, infants, toddlers, children and young children (adolescents) equally well.
The Role of a Pediatrician
Some of the services a Pediatrician provides include:
- Screening a child for potential health issues
- Helping parents with the assistance they need to monitor the growth and well-being of their new-born
- Keeping track of growth, development and immunisation of new-borns
- Educating parents regarding value of nutrition, dental well-being, exercise and safety of their growing children
- Performing need based examination of each child, to assess and advise if other resources are required for the care of child.
Frequently Asked Questions About Pediatrician
When should I take my child to a doctor/ Pediatrician?
Following situations warrant a visit to a Pediatrician:
- A must to take all new-borns at the age of 6 weeks, 10 weeks and 14 weeks after birth to your Pediatrician for vaccination. After this your Pediatrician will keep you informed of further vaccination needs.
- Every six months for infants and toddlers
- Any time a new-born is jittery, not feeding well or is dull
- Any time a child is sick, throwing tantrums or is dull.
Call us now!
For more information call our customer hotline number at 020 744 73 5730 and 020 744 73 5731
He handles the patient well.
listens to the problems.