Our main objective is helping kids be as healthy as possible, both physically and emotionally. HealthBay Clinic Pediatricians are experienced in dealing with problems of new-borns, infants, toddlers, children and young children (adolescents) equally well.
The Role of a Pediatrician
Some of the services a Pediatrician provides include:
- Screening a child for potential health issues
- Helping parents with the assistance they need to monitor the growth and well-being of their new-born
- Keeping track of growth, development and immunisation of new-borns
- Educating parents regarding value of nutrition, dental well-being, exercise and safety of their growing children
- Performing need based examination of each child, to assess and advise if other resources are required for the care of child.
Frequently Asked Questions About Pediatrician
When should I take my child to a doctor/ Pediatrician?
Following situations warrant a visit to a Pediatrician:
- A must to take all new-borns at the age of 6 weeks, 10 weeks and 14 weeks after birth to your Pediatrician for vaccination. After this your Pediatrician will keep you informed of further vaccination needs.
- Every six months for infants and toddlers
- Any time a new-born is jittery, not feeding well or is dull
- Any time a child is sick, throwing tantrums or is dull.