The Role of an Internal Medicine doctor
No two patients are alike and needs for treatment fluctuate all through life. Our internal medicine doctors can give the care you want when you want it. Some of the services we provide include:
- Routine care like immunizations and annual check-ups
- Preventive care like education and screening, intended to determine early symptoms and provide the tools needed to keep healthy
- Pre-operative consultations to assist in planning for surgery as well as recovery
- Cure of acute conditions like infections and flu
- Management of severe medical conditions like heart disease, diabetes, weight management, high blood pressure etc.
- Proper handling of anxiety and depression
- Typhoid Fever Treatment
- Fever Treatment
- Bronchial Asthma Treatment
- Obesity Treatment
- Viral Fever Treatment
- Electrocardiography (ECG)
- Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
- Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
- Hypertension Treatment
- Infectious Disease Treatment
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Treatment
- Dengue Fever Treatment
- Malaria Treatment
- Jaundice Treatment
- Chickenpox Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
- Arthritis Management
- Health Check-up (General)
- Vaccination/ Immunization
- Nutritional Assessment
FAQ About Internal Medicine Doctor
Who is an Internal Medicine Doctor?
What is the difference between internal medicine and general practice?
On the other hand, the general practitioner is a medical profession’s ultimate generalist through training in minor surgery, basic medicine, psychiatry, geriatrics, paediatrics, and gynaec problems. Therefore, they are called GP or general practitioner. They can offer care to the patient regardless of gender and age.
How often should one consult an internal medicine doctor?
The services available at HealthBay Clinic make it simple and fast to access the care you need. Our internal medicine doctors consult with other specialists regularly and could make recommendation seamlessly.
She is very friendly while
discussing the issues.