Gynecologist / Obstetrician
Care starts with routine gynaecologic examinations beginning at the adolescence stage and keeps on till menopausal symptoms set in.
Services We Offer Include
- Pepsmear with HPV DNA
- Routine breast and cervical cancer screenings
- Counselling and cure for specific gynaecologic disorders
- Treatmentof menopausal symptomsand related illnesses
- Management of routine and high risk pregnancy
- Management of infertility
- Management of Gynaec conditions such as uterus fibroid and endometriosis
Conditions We Treat
- Sub Fertility
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Chronic pelvic pain
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Pelvic organ prolapses
- Uterine fibroids
- Routine and High-Risk pregnancy care
- Female Infertility treatment
- IUCD placement
- Pre and Post-deliverycare
- Follicular study
- Pap Smear
Call Our Gynaecologists Now!
Call HealthBay Clinic if you are looking for a reliable gynaecologist near you. Our highly qualified team of obstetrician and gynaecologists offer the utmost quality health care to every woman in need of our services.
Our gynaecologist/obstetricians have skills and experience in providing full range of surgical services – from minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery to more conventional surgery methods – with affiliations in several reputable hospitals near you.
FAQ About Gynaecologist/Obstetrician
What Should I Bring for My First Check-up?
- Lists of prescription drugs and vitamins you are taking at present.
- Copy of medical records from a previous gynaecologist or family doctor, if you don’t have, request from your previous primary care provider to send it.
- Your health background, which includes chronic conditions and diseases and past surgeries.
- Family history details both from your and your spouse’s side.
How often should I see a gynaecologist for regular examination?
Me and my husband is totally
satisfied with her treatment.