Gynecologist / Obstetrician
At HealthBay Clinic, our committed team of gynecologists/obstetricians is always available to help you maintain your health, providing you the best care all through your lifetime. From teenage years through menopause, HealthBay Clinic gynaecologist is well-trained to offer exceptional, focused and compassionate care for you.
Care starts with routine gynaecologic examinations beginning at the adolescence stage and keeps on till menopausal symptoms set in.
Services We Offer Include
- Pepsmear with HPV DNA
- Routine breast and cervical cancer screenings
- Counselling and cure for specific gynaecologic disorders
- Treatmentof menopausal symptomsand related illnesses
- Management of routine and high risk pregnancy
- Management of infertility
- Management of Gynaec conditions such as uterus fibroid and endometriosis
Conditions We Treat
- Sub Fertility
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Chronic pelvic pain
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Pelvic organ prolapses
- Uterine fibroids
- Routine and High-Risk pregnancy care
- Female Infertility treatment
- IUCD placement
- Pre and Post-deliverycare
- Follicular study
- Pap Smear
Call Our Gynaecologists Now!
Call HealthBay Clinic if you are looking for a reliable gynaecologist near you. Our highly qualified team of obstetrician and gynaecologists offer the utmost quality health care to every woman in need of our services.
Our gynaecologist/obstetricians have skills and experience in providing full range of surgical services – from minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery to more conventional surgery methods – with affiliations in several reputable hospitals near you.
FAQ About Gynaecologist/Obstetrician
What Should I Bring for My First Check-up?
Here are the things you need to bring for your first check-up:
- Lists of prescription drugs and vitamins you are taking at present.
- Copy of medical records from a previous gynaecologist or family doctor, if you don’t have, request from your previous primary care provider to send it.
- Your health background, which includes chronic conditions and diseases and past surgeries.
- Family history details both from your and your spouse’s side.
How often should I see a gynaecologist for regular examination?
All women above 35 years must see Gynaec once a year. This annual visit must include Pap Smear, general women’s wellness and breast exam.
Me and my husband is totally
satisfied with her treatment.