About Dr. Shweta Manerikar
She has 12 years of clinical experience in orthopedic and neurological physiotherapy.
Dr. Shweta Manerikar has been
- She has consulted the Pune Pistons Team players in the first season of the Indian Badminton League (IBL) in 2013 as their head physiotherapist.
- Consultant Physiotherapist for Solaris Fitness World and Gold’s Gym, Pune under IPhysio.
She is a certified dry needling/acupuncture therapist, sports and kinesio taping therapist. Her clinical forte is women’s health.
She established the firm IPhysio with Dr. Tariq Shaikh and has been instrumental in designing and implementing their health programs. Her nutritional counseling, fitness consultations along with her clinical skills make her an indispensable part of the team.
- Sports Prehabilitation and Rehabilitation
- Management of Musculoskeletal injuries and conditions
- Post-operative care/Rehabilitation.
- Post trauma care.
- Conventional physiotherapy management and modalities.
- Women’s Health
- Geriatric care.
- Strength and conditioning, flexibility.
- Ergonomic advice.
- Body Centralisation Exercises.
- Life style modification.
- Fitness consultations and training.
- Blood type diet and nutritional counselling.
- Uric acid diet counselling.
- Integrated Pain Management.
Awards and Recognitions
- Indian Association of Physiotherapist