About Dr. Sabrina Bokil
Dr. Sabrina Bokil says “Having completed my MD in obstetrics and gynecology from Bombay University in 1991 I started private practice in Pune in 1992. For next 10 years I worked at my own hospital Dwidal nursing Home at Karve Road and was a Postgraduate teacher at Bharati Vidya Peeth.
In 2003 I passed the membership exam of The Royal College Of Obstetricians and Gynecologists London and was awarded the MRCOG. Subsequently I did my fellowship in Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic surgery and was awarded the Fellowship of the Royal College London in 2015.
I am a senior consultant with Surya Hospital for Women and Children at Wakad and with Jupiter Hospital Baner. I am a firm advocate of Normal Delivery and believe in Conservative Treatment Before Surgery”.
- Normal Vaginal Delivery (NVD)
- Maternal Care/ Checkup
- Tubectomy/Tubal Ligation
- Pre and Post Delivery Care
- Natural Cycle IVF
- D&C (Dilation and Curettage)
- Fertility Treatment
- Gynaecological Endoscopy
- Gynaec Laparoscopy
- Laparoscopic Gynaecology
Awards and Recognitions
- FRCOG – 2015
- Paper Published in JAPI- Medica
l Effects of Nuclear war – 1986
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- Indian Association of Gyneacological endoscopists